Sheilaz

GET WELL SOON!!!!

:) Sarah, noticed you were online so I thought I'd just start fussing over you!

Couldn't decide whether to just type GO BACK TO BED SARAH but maybe I'll let you have a few mins to catch up with us. If you want a tonic, read my anecdote in Senior moments..I really put it there to make you laugh, as laughter really is the best medicine :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you're improving but now's the time to take extra care & rest. Can you see your chickens from the window?

Ours came & tapped on the window when Esther was playing "Guess Who", the game when you flick down the pieces that are eliminated.

Thought Penny & Chuckles would love to have a go at tapping the pieces down but resisted letting them in.

Best wishes xx

:D Thanks Sheila, that is really kind of you. I have posted a few replies and thanks to all your well wishes.

Am trying to take it slowly .. actually I have to, as I can't seem to walk very fast, and am still wobbly. All a bit weird and alien to me, as I am never really crook. The thing that has amazed me most has been the amount of sleep I have needed ... basically 4 days and 4 nights almost non-stop :shock: . You would think after all that I would be up and Jumping :wink: .

I can see the girls from the kitchen and dining room, and the kids bedrooms .. I think they have missed me, though Graham did give them treats and I am sure I heard him talking to them :lol: .

Sarah

I know what you mean Sarah. A few years ago, I had bronchitis for 3 months before I would go to the doctors (I absolutely hate going and will only make an appointment when I've been nagged to death by everyone!). I was so exhausted from coughing and wheezing that I could hardly walk or do anything so you have my sympathy!

Glad you're back on the forum again. We miss our regulars :wink: !

:shock: Sarah I know what you mean about the Tesco bill I am the same 4 bottles of wine doesn't half bump it up...................... :arrow: Nicola, what do you mean 4 :?: , bit short of the 5% extra off if you buy 6 8):lol:

I know what you mean Sarah. A few years ago, I had bronchitis for 3 months before I would go to the doctors :arrow: Kate ... Graham nagged me to go. but they always say "its a Virus, take paracetomol and Fluids". So as a result I carried on .. till the Earache started (the crackly chest I could handle), even then the Gp said "looks normal to me" :shock: , then he looked at the GOOD ear :roll: .

At least Graham "coped" ... he even changed the switches in the kitchen .. from white plastic to Chrome, a decision he took and DID :wink: .I never even mentioned it, and thought I'd lost it a bit when I eventually came downstairs :lol: . Haven't spotted anything else thats changed in my absence .. YET :shock: .

Sarah

Hi hope you are all well and rested now.

I'm not well and looking for sympathy, I wouldn't usually but I am on my own and feeling VERY sorry for myself. :cry:

I was up all Tuesday night being sick and have not eatten much since, as food doesn't want to stay with me :!::shock:

Spent Wednesday and Thursday in bed apart from the half hour it took me to make my way to the chickens to let them out and the other half hour to them to get them away again. It's only takes a minutes on a normal day. :roll:

Feeling bit low and need a big forum hug. :cry:

Sammi :?

Thank you everyone.

Feeling much better now for that! :D

Being ill is horrid but being on my own all week has made it much worse. My cat and kitten have been lovely, usually they are not to go into the bedroom but I just left all the doors open so they could come in if they were lonely and they both stayed with me for both days, bless. :D

I hate having a sore throat and I have ear ach to now, chocolate is very good for a bad throat but I can't face it right now :!::?::!::shock:

Sammi

-x- 8)

P.s Very snowy here.

:shock: Sammi ... so sorry to hear you've got "the bug" ... 100 times worse when you don't have anyone to fetch for you :cry: . Feel better soon, and get your ears checked .... even if they are fine, at least you won't unknowingly go down the Perforated drum route :shock: , very painful.

here, have some of this homemade spicy veg and lentil soup, sarah... that'll put hairs on yer chest! :arrow: mmmm, sounds nice, I could just about face some of that now, don't offer to Sammi though .. she's even off chocolate :shock: ( abit like me and wine :wink: ).

Sarah

Thanks Sarah. Being on my on sucks, thats why I got out of bed today and came on here for some friendly chatting. :lol:

Yes you can tell when I'm ill because I just don't want chocolate and I really can't face soup right now either. The only thing I have had is bread and butter. :roll:

Sammi

-x-

The only thing I have had is bread and butter :arrow: poor Sammi, thats about all I managed too, and ritz crackers!. Hope it doesn't get any worse .. I could not even bear light, or look at the tv/computer :cry: . But obviously I am through that now :P .

Sarah

I could not even bear light, or look at the tv/computer :cry: . But obviously I am through that now :P .Sarah

I have the screen on very dim and even though I have slept for two days I still feel tired but I just needed to have contact with people, my cats are lovely but not big on the chat!!! :lol:

I'm also wrapped up in my big fleece blanket, nice and snuggle. :wink:

Sammi

-x-

8) Stay snugged up Sammi 8) . Also, you MUST get your ears checked if the pain persists .... PROMISE ... I know its hassle going out, but it will be for the best, esp if you've got what I had :roll: . I am still a bit deaf in my left ear, and thats been a week today since I went to the Drs and had Antibiotics. I have to tell people to stay on my right side :lol: - get it!, :roll:

Sarah

I Promise Aunty Sarah that if it carries on I will go to the doctors. :lol:

My left ear feels like it wants to pop, like when you go up in a plane and my right just aches. :cry: Can hear out of right but not my left. Is that what you had sarah?

Sammi

:?

I used to get that all the time too, Sammi. Ollie gets it as well - he's always saying his ears need to pop. Sounds rather like an ear infection to me. Perhaps you should do as Sarah says and go and see the doctor.

Trust me, I used to be a nurse :wink: (years ago and I've forgotten everything I ever learned but don't let that put you off!!)

:shock: Yep Sammi .. you've got it :shock: , any chance you can get to an out of hours tonight or tomorrow :?: .

I was a drug rep before I had kids, and wrote a paper on MRSA(the superbug) which everyone uses as an excuse not to treat ear/troat infections. As a result last friday .. I told the gp what antibiotic I would prefer to have, and got a good one ... but still my left ear is dull, and blocked, but not painful.

Sarah.