surfer_chicken

Anyone had any experience with GiffGaff?

I've always used pay as you go mobiles, but leaving home in September I know I'm going to start spending more and more (I hardly ever make calls at the moment). I have looked at a few contracts, and GiffGaff's goodybags (monthly contracts) caught my eye. Has anyone had any experience with them? The reviews online seem about 50:50 between amazing and terrible, but terrible seems to be with their customer service.

They use the 02 network, does anyone know how good their coverage is? Especially in Glasgow :)

I use GiffGaff and so far am very happy! They send you a summary e-mail each month suggesting which would be the best deal for you based on your usage, which I think is useful.

Since I've been on GiffGaff there have been a couple of network issues, one of I didn't even notice :lol: They were very apologetic both times and offered customers extra credit by way of compensation.

I've been using GiffGaff with my iPhone and it's great :D. I too was a bit put off by some negative comments, but so far I haven't had any problems (well, when using the internet it sometimes randomly stops working and I have to put it in Airplane mode then off to get it to work) :)

I like it where it tells you how many minutes/texts/data you have used, so you can compare it to plans from other network providers.

I use the £10 goodybags which covers more than what I need :)

When O2 had their outage, I wasn't affected! :D