Rabbieboy

How quick is the delivery of spare etc. from Omlet?

I'm thinking of ordering poultry netting, maybe a run extension for my Cube and also some health/food stuff from Omlet. Is the delivery time quite quick, as in 2 to 3 days or does it take weeks? I will need another Glug and Grub but cant see the new Glug in the Shop yet, will the new Glug that I have be enough for 6 hens if I fill it twice daily? The reason I ask is that I awill be home from work on Tuesday and plan to move the Cube into the main garden and set a permanent area with wood chipping on the floor and use the poultry netting to let them have a bit of freedom while we are around. I only have a week to get everything sorted before i head back to work again and I dont want to end up with a half finished job if none of my order arrives in time.

My Omlet netting took about 3 days to arrive, actually one day earlier than I was told :D

Its a long way from Oxfordshire to Elgin :D I was very impressed 8)

I'm further north.. Shetland. But I do live near Swindon :) My Cube was delivered quickly, only 3 weeks and 6 days from order but I was not sure how quick other items were delivered.

They usually post things straight away first class. If it doesn't arrive, ring them. I waited nearly 2 weeks for an order, only to be told it had been sent 2 weeks earlier, first class! It never arrived - not Omlets fault, and they sent me another lot straight away. 8)

I think it often depends on stock. My netting was supposed to arrive with my cube and chickens last Thursday, but it was delayed as they had run out. Omlet just called to say it would be despatched today and arrive on Monday, so that gives you an idea of delivery time. They can do next day delivery though.

The Glug is enormous and I doubt you would have to fill it up more than once a day.

I ordered some spare roosting bars on Friday night on the web (so after they were closed) and they arrived today. They came by Royal Mail. Some things are sent by courier, I suppose it depends on weight. I don't know if they would take longer.

I have found Omlet very quick at delivering spares: but I imagine that luck could come into it.

The new Glug (aka nipple drinker) for the Cube isn't available in the shop because there is a huge backlog: you will have to wait for that. Those of us who had Cubes delivered in May are still waiting (sorry to mention that yet again, it keeps slipping out).

I have found Omlet very quick at delivering spares: but I imagine that luck could come into it.

The new Glug (aka nipple drinker) for the Cube isn't available in the shop because there is a huge backlog: you will have to wait for that. Those of us who had Cubes delivered in May are still waiting (sorry to mention that yet again, it keeps slipping out).

I got the new Glug with my Cube last week but was unsure if it was enough for 6 hens to use at the same time, I have just placed an order for another Grub to allow more room at the table, so to speak. I have also ordered a 1 mtr extension with a shade(I was going to get it with my cube but talked myself out of it) and I ordered the Poultry netting along with some health stuff. Once you start spending its hard to stop, and Istill have to buy 4 new chooks when I get home.

my experience has been next-day or day-after-next - very quick indeed. However there have been some grumbles voiced on here about delay of delivery with the Cube and its extras! Assuming they have stuff in stock, and there's no change to their delivery system for 'extras' I would expect that you'd get it within a few days.

My Omlet netting took about 3 days to arrive, actually one day earlier than I was told

I think it depends on what you've ordered. If it's small enough to be sent using traditional first class post then it should arrive next day, or at least within a couple of days (strikes permitting!)

If it's a larger/heavier item and they have to use a courier then I think it can take longer. From others postings on here it appears that there have been a few problems with Nightfreight. That said, it was they who delivered my netting and, as with ali-s, it arrived a day earlier than promised.

Rob