Doris

Door conversion for eglu run?

I've had a look at the products page and can't find anything so thought I would ask for advice here.

Our house is up for sale and I'm planning a walk in run should we ever move. In the meantime however we are sticking with the 3m eglu run (we have the extension on it). I find it impossible to poo pick a lot of the run as I simply cannot reach that far in and so ideally I would prefer to have a door in one of the side panels of the run - the middle one of the three for easier access.

Does anyone know if this is possible or has been able to buy one/do this?

It would make life so much easier.

Just thought I'd add - I have seen that you can buy the end panel from omlet (although currently out of stock) and they say that you can use it to replace a side panel but the side panels are curved. How would the straight, smaller end panel fit on the side? I have emailed them to ask.

It is a classic. I was thinking that if we cut a door it woukd leave sharp edges and there would be more risk of rusting because the plastic coating would be damaged. I hadn't considered the weakening aspect. A side door would make life so much simpler!

That would be me, don't know where I'd be without that door, use it all the time to clean them out! Run is still standing strong 3 years later, definitely didn't weaken it.

Available for help if you want advice...

2011-08-06153912.jpg

Gosh, that was a while ago, RIP " Ice Cream"(!)