Dolly

Hentastic blocks

Bought a Hentastic treat block today for my girls but so far they've completely ignored it. Mind you, they're free ranging at the moment so are busying themselves doing more interesting things in the garden :roll:

Has anyone had success with these? Never seen one before but they sound quite good for them with herbs, vitamins, protein etc

We bought a Nutri-Peck Block to give the new girls something to occupy them when we are out and they cooped up in the Eglu Run in the hope it would reduce any bullying. But there were not interested.

Eventually one of older girl found it and workout how to attack it without it swinging uncontrollably - we had hung it in the new girl's run. I looked like she might finish it in one sitting, but after we evicted her we notice on of the new girls, Mimi, who had been watching intensely from a safe difference, immediately attacked it in the same way - from the top so it didn't swing. Clever little hen I thought you've learnt that quickly, but after a few peck she had either decided it was not worth the effort she didn't like it.