Hi, we got an eglu classic delivered yesterday to keep our new ducks in. I think it might be faulty, how are your eglu classics compared to this? With little effort I can get my hand in the door and the egg portal in the side is wobbly and even when locked into place I can get my hand in the side and it pops out. We have foxes and badgers so they’d easily break in.

We have a go up for our chickens and it’s perfectly solid.

I’m going to have to keep the ducks inside for a few more days and contact omlet on Monday because I assume this isn’t normal but thought I’d best check!

3784196E-F8DD-4A05-A8D7-8E07C2690234.jpeg

826D658D-D208-49AE-973E-28927D6EF95C.jpeg

DDA725D4-921B-487B-9420-50314AA411B1.jpeg

4E336A17-C2CA-482B-94E2-32ACC3ABD7AA.jpeg

I'm not at home to check but this doesn't look normal to me.

I know with the early Cube's they had a few moulds so occasionally pieces were a little bit off for drainage but Omlet sorted them out. They're generally pretty good with customer service so email the photos over and give them a call on Monday morning to discuss.

Ditto what Lewis says, I don't think I could have done that with mine and the egg port door should certainly fit flush with the outside of the eglu.  Both doors should give you confidence that even a wily fox can't get in and yours obviously doesn't.