Help! I’ve had my quail for a little while! I’ve got 3 girls 1 male I went and brought two more girls this is there second day and the male is bullying them and won’t leave them alone he’s making them bleed with all the pecking! What can I do??? 

2 hours ago, Yasmin97 said:

Help! I’ve had my quail for a little while! I’ve got 3 girls 1 male I went and brought two more girls this is there second day and the male is bullying them and won’t leave them alone he’s making them bleed with all the pecking! What can I do??? 

I have no experience with quail, but for now I would be removing the mail from the girls. Just to prevent more damage. Are you 100% sure the new ones are female?

You should really make your own topic in this section, as others will (who might have more experience) might miss your post now.

How are they getting on?

Quail are often cannibalistic and don't do well with introductions? I would be tempted to take the new girls our rather than the males as your existing females may turn on them too. Introduce them really slowly, putting them in a wide based cage (budgie or hamster cage) in their run may work.