ajm200

What happened to all the chicken and omlet emojis

OK. I admit after a longish break from the forum I may be a little late to the party but what happened to all the omlet specific emojis?  The different colour chickens and omlet products?  Didn’t they port them to the new forum?

i had to troll other people’s signatures to update mine with new chicken emojis 😕

12 minutes ago, AndyRoo said:

They're still there, you just have to scroll down to the bottom of the emojis. Or from Category, select 'Converted'. :)

Thank you.  I’ll try from a computer or get someone with better vision to try.   You are a star!!   Makes adding the new girls when I get them much easier 

4 minutes ago, ajm200 said:

Thank you.  I’ll try from a computer or get someone with better vision to try.   You are a star!!   Makes adding the new girls when I get them much easier 

What computer do you have? It's sometimes possible to increase the font size - or even zoom in on the screen (like a Mac, for instance). Maybe try Googling something like that for your computer. :)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AndyRoo said:

What computer do you have? It's sometimes possible to increase the font size - or even zoom in on the screen (like a Mac, for instance). Maybe try Googling something like that for your computer. :)

I will but my main problem is double vision atm but hopefully treatable now they know the cause.  I use Siri to audio type for me (imagine auto correct running wild) and software to read it back after saving.  Usually very cringe-worthy!

When i’m  forced to type, I have one eye closed and the iPad against my nose 😂

Edited by ajm200
  • Like 1