Janey4

Harkers spot on

Generally speaking the Ivermectin is systemic - like the spot-on you use for cats and dogs - so will carry on working when it has dried. If the spot-on contains Ivermectin, then I'd guess that it might be the same effect. If the bird has a quantity of visible lice, then the vet will recommend spraying the affected area, on the skin, with a spray containing Permethrin. Repeat after 3 days, then once more if there are still lice visible. If you are using a preventative spot-on with Ivermectin regularly, then you shouldn't need to spray once the initial infestation has gone.

None of these products are licensed for use on poultry in the UK, and you should observe the appropriate egg withdrawals.

Hi,

With Ivermectin treatment, say Harkers 4 in 1, what is the appropriate egg withdrawal time, During treatment, yes, and how long after.

I’ve looked up the Egg transit time Ovum to Egg, its about 3 days. 2 for ovum to full yolk, 26hrs for white & shell.

my best guess is therefore th not eat eggs during treatment + 3days. Would this be about right. 
regards Jonathan