17 hours ago, Tricky78 said:

Much delight as my order arrived to day, hurrah.

Everything arrived apart from the main reason for making the order, the bloody run.

Oh dear, that is disappointing. I hope you get it sorted quickly.

My Eglu is due to be dispatched today - very excited!  I hope they don't forget to include it and just send the bits and bobs that I ordered with it 🙄

Well, so my "order" has arrived and sure enough, no Eglu.

Tracking information now shows that Eglu, frame, wheels and run extension not even arrived with courier.

Have been very patient so far but really *****ed off with this now 😒

41 minutes ago, The Dogmother said:

Have you tried ringing Omlet?

Yes, twice. Held in a queue for several minutes and then a message that the call can not be taken and disconnected.

Have sent an email and a DM via Twitter.

If it hasn't been dispatched yet, that's it now till Tuesday. Very disappointed. It is beginning to take the shine off the whole process. Nearly bid on a second hand one a couple of weeks ago, but foolishly thought it would be here soon. 

Can't get on list with BHWT until it arrives 😔

You've probably already done this, but I often find with companies that a negative post on their facebook page does wonders for getting things done. I am well aware that all companies, big and small are having supply problems, but what they can do is get in touch with everyone and let them know what's going on - it's called Managing Expectations🙄

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dina said:

Well, so my "order" has arrived and sure enough, no Eglu.

Tracking information now shows that Eglu, frame, wheels and run extension not even arrived with courier.

Have been very patient so far but really *****ed off with this now 😒

Exactly the same happened with mine (also a Friday delivery). I've got the run but no Eglu. Spoke to Omlet, apparently DPD collect from them and had "capacity issues" (not a big enough van?). Mine is now at the DPD depot local to me, and I am hoping it will be delivered on Monday, because I'm collecting my chickens on Wednesday!

• Sad 1

On 7/12/2020 at 8:16 PM, KayeT said:

Exactly the same happened with mine (also a Friday delivery). I've got the run but no Eglu. Spoke to Omlet, apparently DPD collect from them and had "capacity issues" (not a big enough van?). Mine is now at the DPD depot local to me, and I am hoping it will be delivered on Monday, because I'm collecting my chickens on Wednesday!

I hope your Eglu arrived on Monday and that your chickens are settling in well :) Photos? You must have had a rush to put everything together with such a delayed delivery.

Mine arrived on the Monday, it's all up, run in place...now trying to find some chickens to live in it! 😟