buffie

A bone to pick!

Now once again I am confused :?:oops::?

I have finally mastered the posting a pic in a topic (see virtual cards!) but couldn't get the one I really wanted to download :?

Anyway I can't change avatars because I have no gallery :? and I can't find anything else so I am finding the changing avatars of omleteers both :? and I feel indequate!! :shock::wink:

Could you all just not be quite so clever with 'seasonal' thing here and quirky thing there. Stick to what I know and help a 'Buffie' this christmas!! :wink::lol::lol:

BBx

It's not fair!! :wink:

I'm not clever at all and can just about write on here. I wouldn't mind being a green eyed monster or a Christmas tree or Father Christmas, anything is better than a "Ooops, word censored!"ody. :(:(:(

It's easy Kooringa. Do a google for "animated gifs" or "christmas animated gifs" and there are loads to choose from. When you find one you like, click the right mouse button over it and up will come a menu. Highlight the url address of the picture (should start with http and end in .gif), right click on the hightlighted url and select "copy". Come back to the forum and go into your profile. In there you'll see a bit near the bottom which says "Link to off-site Avatar:" and paste that copied url into the box by the side and click submit. You should have an avatar!!

If you get stuck, give me a shout and I'll help you out :D .

Now that is weird your post has now appeared with a green eyed monster again.

It wasn't there when I just posted. I do have my contact lenses in all two of my eyes as well.

Guess I will just have to go on my own then.

I am just going out, I may be a while...................................

but I will return with an avatar