superjules

A new experience!

It will have to be crowned in 6-12 months as well :evil:

Um ... sounds pricey. What's access to NHS dentistry like in Scotland?

Pretty appaling Richard - it's impossible to get adult NHS treatment nowadays, even if you've been registered with an NHS dentist since you were born, and even getting children registered involves a wait of 12-24 months. When we moved, I planned to keep the children registered with the dentist at the old house, even though it would involve a 120 mile round trip, as it meant i knew they would be covered, but when I tried to change our address with them, they told me that they wouldn't treat children on the NHS who lived so far away from the surgery. They've been desperately trying to rid themselves of the burden of NHS children since the practice went private 3 years ago. Now I'm left with 3 children, no dentist, and a son whos second teeth are growing in in the wrong place, leaving him with a double row of teeth on the bottom, and a wait of another 18 months (approx) before the local NHS dentist will be able to put him on his books. So now we're waiting on the paperwork coming through for the private dentistry through chookiehubbies work, so he can get sorted. :evil::evil:

My new experiences this week were going shopping for maternity jeans, and having to much of a bumb to fit into 'early term' jeans, but not a big enough bump to fit into full maternity jeans. :roll::roll: Am wearing my usual jeans today, with an elastic band keeping them up, and a long top to hide the gap!! :lol::lol::lol: , and finally the morning (noon and night) sickness has lifted had I'm feeling human again for the first time in about 4 months! :D:D