Sign in to follow this  
BirthdayBantam

Walk in Run Wanted Please. Bath / Bristol / Somerset Area

Posted (edited)

Hello, I realise I might be looking for hen's teeth at the moment, but is there anyone looking to sell their walk in run in the Bath/ Bristol area please? I would prefer the full height but am considering half height too. Thank you. 

Edited by BirthdayBantam

Thanks Patricia. Ideally I’m looking for one to collect a bit closer to home, but as they are truly like hen’s teeth, I won’t rule it out. If Omlet come up with a good discount code anytime soon, I could be tempted to buy new. Thanks. 

Consider getting one custom made.   I’ve had to cover the top half of mine with weldmesh as the gauge allows small birds and rats to get in.  Cost me an extra £100 in materials plus the same again in labour!  But it would not be compliant in an Avian Flu outbreak unless you covered it.  I know I’d have been better with a custom made WIR.  

Edited by Patricia W

I’ve made my own as an Omlet run wouldn’t have fit in my garden. In the end my option wasn’t much cheaper, but better suited to my situation.