Hi,

Hopefully on 10th November my girls will be moving into a nice new run which means that I will have no use for the Eglu run anymore. :dance:

Before putting it on the 'for sale' part of the forum I just wondered if anyone ever wants a run without the eglu?

Won't be selling it untill after 10th Nov anyway but just wasn't sure if a run by itself would be any good to anyone. :?

I agree with Fee..it does come in very handy. We used our spare run when we 1st got our new cochins and they lived in a dog crate with the run attached until we got their new eglu.

In fact we have 4 runs.....yes 4 !! :oops: as we have "permanent" spots for both our eglus when our girls go on holiday we just have to take the eglu's themselves as the other 2 runs are over my sisters. :lol:

Ooo, never thought about keeping it :roll:

Good idea though, in the event of introducing newbies I could put it in the big run butted up against the side I suppose.

Cheers for that ladies :D

The run I am getting is going to be 11 feet by 5 feet which works out to be 55 square feet.

How many hens can you have in 55 square feet?

Not that I am even thinking about getting anymore-honest! :oops: Just curious :)

The run I am getting is going to be 11 feet by 5 feet which works out to be 55 square feet.

How many hens can you have in 55 square feet?

Not that I am even thinking about getting anymore-honest! :oops: Just curious :)

Our 8 girls live in a 12ft x 8 ft run when we are at work and an 85ft x 45 ft run when we are home (that'll be the garden then! :wink: )