Hi. 
I have had my 4 ex-commercials for about 2 months. For the last 3-4 weeks one has had really runny poos. 
Luckily she roosts on the bars in my eglu (the others in the nest box), but the poo is all over the bars, in the tray etc.

I don’t notice the poo so much in the day.

She seems fine in herself- she is laying, eating, drinking, out and about etc. She probably looks the most feathered and robust of the four of them! Her crop feels fine.

I wormed them when I first got them and have done a worm egg count recently which was fine.

Before it got so hot I gave them some ACV in the water and also some verm-X pellets (which you can give monthly). 

ive recently got some Syn- vital bokashi from omlet and added that to their food as a probiotic. 

Poo is normal coloured but is very runny (sort of grainy) and is all over the bars etc. 

Anything else I should do? Shall I just stop worrying about it since she’s fine in herself. It’s been so long now I guess she would have started acting poorly if it was something serious?

I would stick to just plain water and plain layer pellets for a week or so and see how she does then. Acv sometimes makes them drink less and maybe she is just catching up on that. 
Watery veg like lettuce and cucumber can cause this too. 

What did you worm them with? Verm-X isn’t a wormer, just herbal stuff to make the gut less inviting for worms. 

Thank you so much for replying.

Yes I haven’t been giving them treats (other than some grated carrot in a tray of water the last few days as it’s been so hot). I only started the ACV once this started (twice a week). I haven’t used it this last week as read somewhere you shouldn’t use it when it’s hot.

I wormed them with flubenvet when I first got them, I just planned to use verm-x once a month for vitamins etc. 

im at a loss to what is causing it. 

Some hens just have different poo than others. Hot weather will make them drink more too. Personally I don’t really see the point of ACV or Verm-X. If you want to keep up on their vitamins and minerals, you could also use a tonic in their water.

All of one of our flocks have runny poos at the moment. It's been quite hot (32C) for a week now and they are drinking a lot and not eating much. Grainy looking poo can be due to a lack of grit and it may be just one of them isn't eating it? Alternatively, I noticed for the first time today undigested grain in their poo and my theory is their digestion is so fluid and quick that the grain isn't getting ground up in the gizzard because it's not there long enough? The fact that your hen is the most robust and best feathered, she may well be the one most affected by the heat and is drinking correspondingly more.

Ah good thoughts. 
mots probably been about a month now so this started before the heat. Every 5 days or so the poo looks I teeny bit firmer but then the next day we are back to square one. 
she is quite greedy so I wondered whether she was eating something dodgy (or too much of something). I let them free range in the garden for a couple of hours each day. 
I guess since she’s otherwise healthy I shouldn’t worry too much?

They have access to grit and oyster shell- but as you say it could be that just the one hen isn’t eating it.

thanks so much for your reply.