I'm absolutely made up with my cube! (cube green) It arrived yesterday. I have to say, the service from Omlet has been first class, I cannot fault anyone I have spoken to, they are so helpful! The guy that delivered my cube was extremely curtious. :angel: There were a few problems with the cube, but he told me what was happening and made me feel at ease with the situation. My cube actually needs a new part - I got a phone call first thing this morning to say they would be here today to sort it out. What fantastic service. If only ALL customer service was as good!!

I've yet to get the chooks into it, but I will post pics as soon as I do!! If any one has any doubt about getting a cube - buy with confidence! It's a really substantial piece of kit :D

Glad your pleased Lynne,

Omlets customer service is eggcellent.

We got our cube on the 26th 2 of the extra chooks we got with it seems to have had a heart problem it dies on the 2nd and they are bringing me a replacement tomorrow! I didn't even ask just wanted to let them know.

I've had to leave the chooks in the cuberun this afternoon to make sure they know it's where to go to roost... I'm a bit worried that they may not go up the ladder but I'll soon know! Will definitely take some photos tomorrow..Really like the orange cube by the way :)