Willow

Cube run with person sized door ?

[quote="Daniel However even with the green arch some kind of tie-bar is required to stop the run from splaying out and losing shape at the bottom.

:)

I would just cable tie the arch to the mesh (unless of course you have already- its late)

It looks good. If I get some money for christmas I may think about doing the same though I would have to rethink my mezzanine then. Unless I can step over it, its at joint height.

[quote="Daniel However even with the green arch some kind of tie-bar is required to stop the run from splaying out and losing shape at the bottom.

:)

I have purchased a piece of 15mm steel tubing from Homebase, cut it to 1.26m flattened and bent a 2 cm right angle at each end. The hooks fit through of the side panel between the green bar and the end. I have then anchored the bottom section to that with cable ties and hinged the top to the bottom with green clips. Works a treat, I have used small caribeeners to shut the top but not really happy with them - they are too fiddly, may see what else the DIY center has. If I can get some photos I will post them.

Maggie

I agree the door is far to small. I bought a seperate door panel from Omlet and made a hole for it up near to the house end - I can now at least access this part more easily. I have a big low bucket of sand as a dust bath under the coop and had to crawl in through the door (?) to change it before!!