craftyhunnypie Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 He he - not sure what's for pud. Have got some left over Christmas pud, some mincemeat & cream cheese festive ring & some ice cream bombe - So a good choice really! We are allready on the aperitif! Raspberry liqueur - mmmmmmmmmm Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 Cold cuts of the turkey and ham today, with various salads and christmassy pickles and cheese. I refuse to cook on boxing day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 We've literally just eaten another Christmas dinner Going to have pud in a bit when this has gone down. We have a whole sprout stalk to get through yet, it's about 40cm long (but not for pud ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 I don't cook either - mine is just heated up in the frying pan and chucked on a plate! I've done LOTS of my Chicken jigsaw today Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 That's lovely, Ginette . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 We have a whole sprout stalk to get through yet, it's about 40cm long (but not for pud ) So have we but I couldn't face sprouts again just yet so I've put ours in the chicken run and the girls are enjoying it . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 Wow! Ginette, that would make a super avatar! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 I don't cook either - mine is just heated up in the frying pan and chucked on a plate! I've done LOTS of my Chicken jigsaw today Wow I love it Ginette Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2007 Share Posted December 26, 2007 It's bigger and harder than I expected! DS gave it to me for Christmas. I've done the grass patch at the bottom and DS has done the cockerel's head at the top. Got to decide what to do next! It's from Bits and Pieces. http://www.bitsandpieces.com/%5EJigsaw+Puzzles%5EBy+Theme%5ENature+%26+Wildlife/18-W5500.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted December 27, 2007 Share Posted December 27, 2007 What a great jigsaw! - have fun, I always struggled to put away the toddlers ones at pre-school We had leftovers - and will have them again today I've mostly been eating Chocolate Panforte which is yummy - but has given me toothache from all the nuts in it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 27, 2007 Share Posted December 27, 2007 The fibre optic thingy looks interesting! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 27, 2007 Share Posted December 27, 2007 Yes, I wondered if I liked that! I also wondered if it might be tacky . . . I'd need to see it first, but love the idea. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 27, 2007 Share Posted December 27, 2007 I clicked on it to have a better look and this came up. Rooster Quilt 1000 piece puzzle. I like the look of it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 28, 2007 Share Posted December 28, 2007 I like that! It would make a great tea towel too! I've done about a third of my jigsaw now (in about 8 hours ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...