Moonie

Very naughty!

I've just ordered an orange eglu for my new battery girls!! :D Hub is happy, he wants the new girls to have a little palace when they arrive! :dance: I expect they will all eventually end up in the cube but i have got my eye on a couple of black silkies at my local poultry centre if the battery girls do decide they want to be with the others! :D

Congratsulations on getting some ex batts. How many will you get? Do you have to decide now or when you go and get them?

Glad to hear you're getting an eglu too. Even if they all go in together eventually, it will be handy for separating any chooks under the weather (or for getting more in the future....)

Congratsulations on getting some ex batts. How many will you get? Do you have to decide now or when you go and get them?

Glad to hear you're getting an eglu too. Even if they all go in together eventually, it will be handy for separating any chooks under the weather (or for getting more in the future....)

You have to decide before you get them. I went for two, but plan on getting more in the future. :wink: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm you sound interested Hen watch, would you be thinking about getting some yourself? :think:

I would love to get some ex batts. My daughter, having watched those recent TV shows, is convinced we should dash out and save every ex batt in the country. However, persuading hubbie is a different matter all together. If I win the lottery, I'll have little eglu's peppered all round the garden....... I love my Omlet hybrid girls and for me personally I would have been too "chicken" to get ex batts straight away and went for the whole package but now I would have no worries at all. Here's hoping my numbers come up......

I would love to get some ex batts. My daughter, having watched those recent TV shows, is convinced we should dash out and save every ex batt in the country. However, persuading hubbie is a different matter all together. If I win the lottery, I'll have little eglu's peppered all round the garden....... I love my Omlet hybrid girls and for me personally I would have been too "chicken" to get ex batts straight away and went for the whole package but now I would have no worries at all. Here's hoping my numbers come up......

Fingers crossed for you then! :D

superjules wrote:

Moonie wrote:

Hello you! I saw your fellow you like yesterday who had the dark hair at Thornes .....and um no can't see it myself?! Not talking Didn't rock my boat!! Laughing

Who, Rob? Bloke with the accent?

Not sure, I don't think the woman said he was called Rob.

No, Karl :oops:

I've just ordered an orange eglu for my new battery girls!! :D Hub is happy, he wants the new girls to have a little palace when they arrive! :dance: I expect they will all eventually end up in the cube but i have got my eye on a couple of black silkies at my local poultry centre if the battery girls do decide they want to be with the others! :D

All sounds like an excellent plan. :lol: