Moonie

Free at Last...

If you haven't heard about them before I thought I would just mention a great organisation called 'Free at last,' they are a smaller version of the BHWT and today rescued 211 battery hens. I am tomorrow collecting my 3 girls from a lovely helpful lady called Lisa and can't wait!! :D:D

So a big :clap: for these great people who today have worked really hard to give a fab new life to these lucky girls.

If you haven't heard about them before I thought I would just mention a great organisation called 'Free at last,' they are a smaller version of the BHWT and today rescued 211 battery hens.

Do they have a Website, Moonie?

I can't seem to find one.

Would be interested to read a bit more about the organisation. :lol:

If you haven't heard about them before I thought I would just mention a great organisation called 'Free at last,' they are a smaller version of the BHWT and today rescued 211 battery hens.

Do they have a Website, Moonie?

I can't seem to find one.

Would be interested to read a bit more about the organisation. :lol:

I don't think so egluntine, but they are always on the practical poultry website and www.ex-battery-hens.com. Also there is a little bit on http://www.smallestsmallholding.com/free-at-last-ex-battery-rescue/

Hope this helps. :D