Sheilaz

Get well soon, Trish.

Hi Trish,

Just a note to cheer you up next time you are online. Saw you weren't well today, is it throat lurgy?

Hope you feel better very soon.....is son making you hot drinks, or shall I?

And stay in bed if you feel feak & weeble. But keep reading nestbox as laughter is the best medicine!

Love from

Thanks Sheila, no change unfortunaltley. Still feeling very tired and no voice. Going to try a bit of gardening this afternoon see if I can wake myself up a bit. LSH boughtme a mini greenhouse (plastic thing but very useful) so I want to get it up and get things going here. It's turned really cold but I want to get so seeds going of they'll never get to harvest :roll:

8)

LSH boughtme a mini greenhouse (plastic thing but very useful)
They are great ... I've got geraniums, 6 runner beans, 12 pots of sweet peas, and 2 small tomato plants in mine atthe moment .. oh, and a trough of lettuces at the back, and some sunflowers (small height ones). Maybe a small greenhouse .. but you can pack loads in .. I open the door (unzip) of mine every morning to let air in .. they get really hot too if the sunshines :!: .

Have a nice day "pottering" :wink:

Feeling brighter thanks, but still no voice. The problem is when I get a bad dose it closes my upper airways a bit as well so I end up working that bit harder to breath. I don't really notice it but I end up shattered at the end of the day, sometimes end up pinching hubbies inhaler. Greeenhouse is up and when LSH gets in I feel a trip to the Garden centre to get more seed trays coming on, when all else fails a bit of retail therapy is a good idea :lol::lol::lol:

Back in work today but still no voice. Too soft hearted really, I'm supposed to be the Admin worker and I fret taht they'll need something and not be able to get it. There are only five employees so it feels like a family any way. Lots of Tea and sympathy from all so not a bad day really. Got a forum problme though, everything is coming up as read and I can't tell what's new so I'm missing loads :shock: Any ideas anyone :?:

Glad you're surviving Trish...do hope you're managing to get proper rest after work ...or do you sit in rain talking to chickens?

I found that unread topics were not all marked as new, even though I hadn't been online all day. It does take longer checking dates, reading twice :roll: & trying not to miss anything. Don't know why it happens sometimes. Anyone else?

I was so fed up with myself after work yesterday that I kept my riding lesson to cheer me upeven though I was tired. Was the best thing to do, I ended up on my favorite horse and although still no voice I feel much brighter today. Maybe I should try and talk LSH into more riding lessons as treatment :wink: