Lesley

Age!

This is a topic lifted from River Cottage site, where someone wanted to know if there was a particular age group who use these forums. (or in this instance - buy an Eglu)

I have a vested interest in starting this now as I only have a few weeks to say - I am 49! - Christmas birthday :P

Carl is 39 :roll:

We also have two regular helpers (my Grandchildren)

Lauren aged nearly 7 and Jake aged 4

The River Cottage ages range from 19 - 64

Edited by Guest

Why would we stop talking to you ... just because you asked a "tabboo" question, haha. :wink: . Only as old as the hens you keep!!! :lol: .

Twickenhams the babe of the club so far!. Who gets the eggs for brekky .. you or the folks! :?: .

:D happy chicken keeping - whatever age. :D

Sarah (green eglu)

Ginger GNR

Pepper PP

Hey I'm 15, and my parents helped me out a bit with buying the chickens and eglu, but the chickens are all my responsibilty (which does mean getting up early on a Sunday morning for them...... it's worth it for the eggs :D ) All my friends are very jealous of them!!! They're so wonderful and unusual!

Helloooo!

Waiting for chickens to arrive, few weeks still to go me thinks.

I'm 30 and hubby is 35.

I will be the one looking after the chooks but we have to share the eggs apparantly, Don't know how that works out like that!!! :roll:

I can't wait for my girls to arrive, I'm so excited as i've wanted them for years.

Sammi J-x-

I'm only 23 as well but am a self-confessed homebody!

I thought i'd definately be the youngest "actual" owner of chickens. I do all the cleaning/feeding etc. Fokes often let them out in the morning as i'm a student and don't often see the day before 8:30am!

Not heard "homebody" used before.

mEGGan what do your mates think of you keeping chickens?