Lesley

Age!

OK, How about this?

I haven't revealed my exact age yet but will rise to the challenge, Lesley.

Those of you who I have chatted to regularly prob. have an idea due to lots of hidden clues.

So, its competition time!

Guess my age,,,and put exact birthdate if you can, in case there's a draw for the year!

I think I've given the impression that I'm older than I am so might be a relief to tell you.

I'll reveal the truth tomorrow!!!

No prizes but just the satisfaction of being right. Or not.

How far away do you live? - St.Albans - quite safe then :lol::lol:

I'll have a think about it :lol:

Do you want answers here or PM'd? It's a bit like that 10 Years Younger programme - "we asked 100 people how old they thought this woman was" Then she nearly dies of shock because some lad of 20 says she's 70 :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I was going for the public humiliation..guess right here...unless you think people will guess according to what others have said?

That programme came into mind when I typed the question (& when I looked in the mirror)...I have to watch it when OH goes in another room.

So, come on have a guess.....but I won't say if you're close or not until tomorrow.

Okay Sheila here goes, (this could be dangerous, don't want to offend) You said you enjoyed the Two Ronnies and I remember watching that when I was young (ish) so my guess is your near my age, I'll guess 39 (I'm older) and your birthday is 24th of May.

:oops: Hope I'm near :oops:

You two - Trish and Nicola - live further away than me :?

I think the year is 1955, October, making you nearly as old as me :lol: I'll start running now!

PS What's the prize?

P.PS I've been discussing this with Carl and I mentioned 1970's music - he's now playing Led Zep - loudly!

( my P.PS came out as PPS :lol: )

Edited by Guest

Actually I quite like them as well - I've just walked back in to the lounge to find that not only do I have to listen i also have to watch - he's put the movie DVD on! He's quite settled now with Page and Plant and also talking about Thermoman - time to remove the wine bottle :lol:

What time tonight! I have to watch Television! I need to know when to put my flak jacket on as well.

Perhaps you've been spreading red herrings around in your posts? Perhaps you were a babe in arms when you became a founder member of CAMRA and received your pin? hmmmmmm........ Perhaps it's just wishful thinking that someone on here is nearer my age :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prob. quite late with answer tonight, you'll be safe while Corrie is on anyway.

Off to work now in bright red jeans (no age clue there, its Comic Relief!) but I do get very bold when I wear them (not violent luckily)...

I'll post a story in "exciting things" later re last time I wore these trousers. :twisted: Well, exciting might be an exaggeration.

Thesis on psychology of colour later...

Watch out St.Albans!

I probably could but just thought I'd complain about it first! :lol: And the title is in CAPITALS - a pet hate of mine. :lol::lol: Yes, I am the phantom 'topic heading changer!' :shock: Capiitals are the forum equivalent of SHOUTING! (so says P.P rules) so I change them :lol:

I sometimes correct snail spooling (thanks Kate - 'small spelling') errors for people in case somebody else might be rude and then upset them. Not happened on Omlet but there is a lot of nastiness on RC and sometimes on P.P

Kate probably comes along and corrects my spelling - I don't know :? I have a massive dictionary right here by the side of me but I can't read it without glasses - I usually shout for Carl in the evenings and he comes and looks in the dictionary. 8)

Kate - I think you ought to come along and delete me!

Edited by Guest