Louise

Eglu's in Space??!!

I just had a look at The New Scientist website and they have a gifts area for the person who has everything called no more socks and one of the featured gifts is..................................an eglu so there you go :oops: I definitely don't have everything - yet but I don't want any more socks :lol:

Please don't be impressed with me!! :oops: I was looking at anything the search engine threw up for eglu, when I was waiting for them and feeling like a broody!

I should have just made something amazing up eh, like to be honest or i get caught out! Nudge, nudge, :wink::wink: say no more!

Buffsterx

Please don't be impressed with me!! I was looking at anything the search engine threw up for eglu, when I was waiting for them and feeling like a broody!
... Oh Buffie ... you should Bluff, then we could call you "BLUFFIE" :lol::lol::lol: . :roll: Never ever admit to shortcomings, you could have made yourself look ultra-scientific .. no-one would guess :wink: .

Sarah ... the master of disguise .. NOT.

:shock: Just been to the Omlet homepage .. they have put on a site "Beam me up Scotty" ... something to do with space chooks. :wink:

Just been looking at this .. really quite funny log of chooks events, the mother ship being of course the Eglu. And the owners being known as male/female elders.

Go have a read ... think its based on this forum, as they seem to touch on alot of our experiences and annecdotes. :wink:

That is a very amusing chook diary :lol: But the question is who do Janeway and Seven belong to :shock:

One of my friends described the eglu as the escape pod from the liberator (Blakes 7) and asked if my neighbour knew I had borrowed it :lol: So the mother ship works in my world :?

That is a very amusing chook diary :lol: But the question is who do Janeway and Seven belong to :shock:

I remember going on that web site when someone posted a message and I clicked on their website link. It's "doug" from Staines, Middlesex who joined us this month, me thinks.

It's a really fun idea for a web site.

Well done doug. :D:wink:

Hi Sarahjo,

I had no idea any of that stuff existed. I'd never even noticed the links button before either.....

Now I have to spend another 5 hours out of my working day surfing my way through that lot :shock: (Hurrah!!)

Think tea and biscuits are needed first.......where's Sheila when you need her :?::wink: