I've just started using easibed in the run , eglu and nesting area. I generally clean out fully once a week but it hardly seemed worth it, it still looks and smells fab. :D

How often do others clean out when they use the super absorbant hemcore/easibed/aubiose??

Very rarely! :oops: My large run has a mixture of earth, aubiose and old bark chips in there now. It has a roof on so is very dry - I can never find any poos to pick, they seem to get absorbed, so it hasn't been done for months (in my defence I am waiting until I have the allotment so that I can take it all down there for my raised beds) :lol:

I have a walk in run and use Aubiose on the floor. I rake up the Aubiose once a week and pick out any bit of rotting vegetation etc. I sprinkle Stalosan on the floor, then rake the Aubiose back down.

I remove all the Aubiose and replace with fresh every 4-6-8 weeks, depending on whether it needs it. At the moment it's been 5 weeks, but my girls are out free ranging most of the day and so the Aubiose will probably last in there for another two or three weeks.

I also use Aubiose in the nestbox, and I change this completely every 4 weeks when I jetwash the inside of the Cube. However, I could easily resuse what I take out, maybe in the poo trays. Actually, I wonder why I hadn't thought of that before?

Hope that helps.

I use hemcore in our walk in run.

The cube gets dismantled and washed with the power washer every saturday

The run gets cleaned out every 3-6 weeks depending on weather conditions (the wetter weather makes the run smellier)

I poo pick every day.