Mrs Frugal

She's in labour!

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't think I would be the only one. I even said Carl could feed the cats on his rounds this morning (my job - I get to see the kittens :D ) - "No.no that's fine - you can feed the cats, I just have to er... um....check to see if Gina has had her baby" - :roll::roll::roll:

Think of poor Andrew (Mollycolly) - I haven't sent him a text about Diana's baby yet because I thought Gina was going to be close behind and I could tell him about both. He's probably got no nails left now :?:lol:

Oh I had forgot that Andrew was on holiday :shock: Have you told him yet? :D

I hope Gina has had the baby and is just taking a little rest before letting the world know - I feel like I've been up forever and that Gina's been in labour forever and it's not even me! I think I'm developing a complusive obsessive disorder with keep checking this forum though - I'm supposed to be revising and after every page I just have to have a little check! Hope the new arrival is safely with us by now and everyone is ok... :D