buffie

BHWT- order your tees and fleeces now!

Just got off the phone with devon volunteer Sarah!

I will bring sample fleeces/tees to our omlet get together on sunday so you can place orders there, I'll take payments (cash please or cheques to J Cox) and send Sarah the orders.

PRICES all inc p&p

Sweatshirts round neck ladies (shorter and slimmer fit) and unisex ones £18.00 each

Zip unisex (come up larger) Fleeces also round neck £18.00 each

Fitted Fleeces like Lisa's above (lovely) in sizes upto slim fit 14 £26.00 each

T shirts £13.00 each

They are a tad more than rescue day ones already described as they were adoptive family and volunteers prices, we don't make much on them but sure a couple of pounds extra to this good cause will be ok :wink:

If you want to order tees, sweats and won't be with us on sunday you can let me know and I'll send your orders through to Sarah, forward details by PM and I'll be in touch and tell you where to send payments etc.

Here's the sizing.

P1010006.jpg

Fitted fleece modelled here by Lisa ( size 8 to a fitted 14 (quite snug)

Unisex navy round collar sweatshirts ladies or unisex or zipped collar fleeces sizes SML-XXL-XXXL

Tees Small, med, large, XL, XXL, XXXL.

BBxx

Edited by Guest

Right you can have the fleeces with zip (unisex) upto XXXL, fitting a size 26 lady. Also t's go up to XXXL. If you are an 18 but want a slimmer fit then XL t's are lovely , XXL will be more baggy. XXXL t's have a v neck we think. Best bet is I get your actual sizes and ask Sarah to send the approriate size as I haven't a clue about sizes :oops:

You can send cheques to me and I will then email the orders through to Sarah. Will PM my address and be in touch with you all asap if you have pm'd me. if not PM asap.

I can then ask that all our sales from sunday, the raffle money and these t's etc be from the Omleteers and go towards crates bought in our name!! :P:D

Not too sure on delivery times but be nice to me I'm not an expert in all this stuff. :wink::lol:

Just need what you want and your dress size or gents size.

PRICES all inc p&p

Sweatshirts round neck ladies (shorter and slimmer fit) and unisex ones £18.00 each

Zip unisex (come up larger) Fleeces also round neck £18.00 each

Fitted Fleeces like Lisa's above (lovely) in sizes upto slim fit 14 £26.00 each

T shirts £13.00 each

BBxx

I will be wearing the t shirt and have my fleece with me for sunday, hope it's warm and I don't need the fleece though! :wink:8) May have to get volunteers to wear things so I can post pics! :D

Luckily enough no thongs :shock: Sadly no big pants either :lol:

BBxx

A hem....who started this :wink::oops::lol: . back on topic.. :lol:

If you're coming on sunday you can order things there and thanks to those who have PM'd me. Just to say you need to send me your full names ,addresses, requirements including size please. I'll go through my PM's and get all the details and when the cheques arrive I'll get the orders to Sarah :D

:D

BBxx

The update on orders confirmed are:

Chookiehen

paola

Budgies

KateB

NicolaH

AnnieP

Anyone else wanting to order please contact me and if I am waiting for your address details just get in touch asap.

Thanks everyone. Orders will be able to be done through Sarah next time but I want to see this through to the finish. :wink:

BBxx

Just to reiterate what Buffie said - they really are great quality. Sorry not to have had time to post the pics of Rosie and I in ours, but the camera's at home and I never have time there :roll: I will try to get the pix on tonight.

I have the fleece like Lisa's and it's really snuggly and a nice fit, I am a 8-10 but the size 8 was too snug so I got a 10, which is ideal, so order a bit bigger in this style if you want comfort. The sweatshirt style ones were navy and a more traditional style with a welt at the bottom.

Rosie had the blue t shirt in size small and it's a nice loose fit on her - she's a well-built age 8. It would probably fit me nicely too.