Poplars

My chicken is being bullied, what to do next?

Thanks, I think that if it starts again bumper bits may be the answer, for now they seem to be ok with each other, slept together last night and seem to have forgotten the last few weeks of agony for us. Gave them all some tuna and hung up some bits of cabbage for them this morning so fingers crossed it is all in the past!

Eve

Hi again... I am now getting worried again, they are back in together and have been for about a week, Daisy seems to be losing a lot of feathers again, due to pecking, she as yet doesnt have any open wounds, but should I still leave them be?

I don't want to interfere if it is just them sorting out the pecking order, but I don't want Daisy to get hurt again.

We are going away this afternoon coming back on tuesday, I am leaving them with a neighbour who is very good and will come in everyday, but I don't want to burden her with Daisy being bullied (if she s being bullied again!)

Thanks,

Eve