Cate in NZ

Big Brother

I can't believe Mikey and Rachel are the final two!!!!

I suppose that means Mikey will win :roll:

I know what you mean Helly. I'd like to think Mikey or anyone else in the house would win on being a great housemate.

("If you look on my profile you will see why I make this statement")..... hence I hope no one is upset by my reply.

I'd like Rachel to win. I've been thinking that for the last few weeks, she just seems the most natural of the final housemates (that was when there was a few more in there!) I did not like mikey after he made up a rhyme near the beginning which I found really insulting to women, he said something which I can't repeat on hear which was sick. I really don't want him to win.

So pleased the programme is nearly finished hubby has been getting so bored and fed up with it!!!

I'm shocked to see Darnell, Rex and Sara all went before Rachel and Mikey.

Personally I think Rachel deserves to win, not only because she has 25 pet chickens (although that did sway my vote slightly) but because she is totally normal. She may be "boring" but I can relate to some of the things she says.

Apparently, there is going to be a surprise twist, read about it hear:

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/7109/Big+Brother/Only+a+few+hours+until+the+BB+final+%e2%80%93+SCREAM!+%e2%80%93+and+we%e2%80%99ll+have+ALL+the+secret+gossip%e2%80%a6

Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves reading magazines and visiting their websites daily :anxious::oops:.

xx

Rachel just won BB9!!!

I am a bit shocked. She is very nice but not one of the most entertaining contestants in BB history!

I suppose that it is good in the sense that being nice does pay, a good message I suppose.

Like the new Cadbury/Bonnie Tyler/gorrila advert though! :lol:

I'm shocked to see Darnell, Rex and Sara all went before Rachel and Mikey.

Personally I think Rachel deserves to win, not only because she has 25 pet chickens (although that did sway my vote slightly) but because she is totally normal. She may be "boring" but I can relate to some of the things she says.

Apparently, there is going to be a surprise twist, read about it hear:

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/7109/Big+Brother/Only+a+few+hours+until+the+BB+final+%e2%80%93+SCREAM!+%e2%80%93+and+we%e2%80%99ll+have+ALL+the+secret+gossip%e2%80%a6

Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves reading magazines and visiting their websites daily :anxious::oops:.

xx

I love heatworld! im so sad too!