Cate in NZ

Big Brother

A query from daughter, and even as I'm typing it I'm thinking we should have googled :oops: . But she wants to know if BB has finished and who won? She watched the first 2 weeks (I think :? ) before we moved, but naturally she hasn't been able to catch it over here, and for some reason it suddenly popped into her head today. What was the show like this time? I felt that it had been going progressively downhill over the past few seasons, too much going for the shock element...or was it better this time?

It's still running and has been dominated for the last few weeks by 'Nicole' who is Rex's girlfriend and BB put her in as a surprise, she was one of the ever changing gifts that they can select on the shopping , so when they opened the door to get the shopping that week, she was shanding there.

She's been a nighmare, the most miserable and insensitive person I have ever seen in there I think. No patience or consideration at all for Mikey being Blind and having to learn a dance routine as part of this weeks task (it's was michaels jackson's thriller by the way). She expected him to 'know' what she was doing so he could copy it like the others were.... :roll:

She was evicted Friday evening so things should improve, and Rex even admitted last night that she has made things hard for him in there. Nice supportive boyfriend I felt. I dont approve of the way she was at all, and actually agree that she did make things hard in there, but if your her partner you dont slate her on national television. :roll:

edited to add she was up for eviction with Lisa and Sarah and received 94% in votes to get her out the house, that says a lot.

Ubereglu - were you at the eviction last night - there was someone at the front of the crowd holding up a sign saying " (Ubereglus name) is here", but I couldn;t get a look at the person to see if it was you or not! :think:

And then Kat!

I didnt see that coming! I thought it would be Rachel and Kat out first.

SARA to win! She's the only on eI can tolerate now! (I get so sadly addicted every year!)

Was a proper shocK eviction last night though :lol:

Kat did seem genuinely upset. I think I would have been too if the great British public had seen me in my dressing gown and slippers :oops::oops:

For the seccond year in a row, there is no-one in the final that I particulary want to win, although i did find myself strangly attracted to Rex in the highlight show last night, when he had his chefs 'whites' on... :?

Agree it was painful watching Rex's treatment of his girlfriend but there is something about him. Even when he is being horrid he is funny and clever. I think the girls enjoy that. Who doesn't like a bad boy :wink: .

I think Micheal will win he is astute and can sum everyone up and sometimes is very funny but some of his habits yuk.

Thank goodness Kat has gone. That laugh and singing was so false.

Love Sara but Im probably only person who does.

Rachel to win or Sara or Rex. Roll on Strictly.

Plum, i know what you mean about Rex, can't help liking him either. I think a lot of his attitude stems from his job and i liked his talk in the diary room last night about how much he felt he'd learnt about himself. He's been completely different this last week.

I really don't want Mikey to win. He can be funny but he's also soooo irritating. And the way he eats makes me :vom:

OH has voted for Sara, only cos he fancies her :roll: I might vote for Rex just to spite him, he hates Rex.