Popcorn

I'm still a novice

:shock:

as long as I'm not eggspected to sit an exam in all things chicken, as my score would be terrible
:oops: , Oh Dear, has no-one told you about the "test" yet Gina :!::?: .

:wink::lol::lol::lol::lol::arrow: Joked Ya :P

You are more than qualified after 3 days, especially if you have been surfing the forum too ...... :P .

Congrats ..... on the new status.

Yes Gina, you've definitely earned the expert title, well done!

:D Just think how much you know about chickens (& their poo, according to another topic) now, compared to 3 days ago!

And the exam is only 3 hours :twisted::shock:

No, its purely practical, every day getting to know your chooks :D

:shock: Exams....exams.....sooo many exams..... :cry:

You'll soon learn lots about chickens!! It's surprising how much you grow to learn actually - I notice that I'm quite the chicken expert when you talk to a friend about them and you come out with all these facts and chicken terms!

I too am taking some time out from an MA. The amount of work is unbelievable. My excuse was a good one though...I got married last July, moved house in December and now with my girls to look after and trying for a baby, who's got time to be sitting down writing essays!

I just hope I can go back to it, rejuvinated and motivated soon.....thats' the hard bit!

I'd like to stay as a newly laid egg for ages, please!

Our girls, Diana, Debo and Unity (after the Mitford Girls) are trying to teach us how to look after them but it may take a while.

Our Jack Russells, Molly Gee and Nutmeg are trying to teach the chucks to move closer to the wire of the run so that they can lick them and get a taste for them!

Nutmeg has a VERY long tongue and is practising to see if she can reach the centre of the run with it!!

:shock:

Hello and welcome deemscox :D . Hope you're enjoying the wonderful world of chickens!! The dogs sound funny - especially the long tongued one :lol: !!

There's a very friendly questionnaire at the top of this section of the forum for us nosey chicken keepers to find out a little about everyone - nothing too personal so don't worry but Lesley will keep nagging if I don't point you in the right direction :lol::lol::lol: !

Sorry Lesley :oops::wink: !

Hi Deems

I got really worried yesterday when my name changed to eggspert after only 3 days of being a mother hen. No time at all in the greater scheme of things. I did relax when I found out we are not tested on our eggspert knowledge - phew - but the girls here are so fab with 'all things chicken', it doesn't really matter that you don't really know anything, as someone somehwere will always help us out!!

Nice to meet you