hillfamily Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 ..............pretty please http://www.poppytreffry.co.uk/autumnwinter/handbag04.html but then I saw this - http://www.poppytreffry.co.uk/springsummer/handbag04.html ..........because every girls needs a tractor and then I saw this and thought of Pengy :D http://www.poppytreffry.co.uk/springsummer/handbag02.html There so lovely ........just a bit too pricey Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 I rather like the second one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 But what a price! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 Boomin 'Eck. I bet someone on the forum could make those for a lot less than £55 quid! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted September 15, 2008 Author Share Posted September 15, 2008 But what a price! That's why I'm only dreaming of them : : I was only looking for a Matthew Rice calendar when I came across the tractor bag........... I'm off to do something constructive now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 Boomin 'Eck. I bet someone on the forum could make those for a lot less than £55 quid! Erm ... yes I think they could!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisa33 Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 They are very But how much Sorry way to tight for those prices. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 I hate you Pam How could you do this to me It is my birthday next month Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted September 15, 2008 Author Share Posted September 15, 2008 I hate you Pam How could you do this to me It is my birthday next month ............might not speak to you if you get one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 way too much money! But they are lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BERTIE MCSQUIRTY Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 But what a price! just think a tenth of a cube and which would give you more pleasure Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 Oh dear PRUDENCE?????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted September 15, 2008 Author Share Posted September 15, 2008 Oh dear PRUDENCE?????? I wouldn't ask prudence..........you know what she'll say Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted September 15, 2008 Share Posted September 15, 2008 OUCH! They're nice, but not that nice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...