OliviaDavies

mad women in nighties and pug fanciers

Excellent, pug fanciers in nightie drama!!!

Neighbours beware!!

What was the topic??

Nothing wrong with a deviation, is there, and also 'pug' not dodgy with corkscrew. Headline reads..." Pug opens wine bottles with paws, cruetly ruled out" :wink:

Can we carry on silly off topic?

Like friday's and weekends. have a good one!!

Bx :lol::lol::lol:

Pug had to let Petra out at 4am as early and not very light decided good idea to pop out in just fur!! Oh the poor neighbours.

Listening to news could we be served with ASBO's? Publicity for Omlet re growing concerns over state of undress whilst letting chickens into run!!

Bx :wink::lol:

Ps this is a good place to post all the latest trends in c'hicken keeping attire' . As the seasons change we can have up to the minute hints and tips. Come on girls and boys!!!

I say YES!! to the Tom's being all manly and eglu checking in the buff...great. Hope this catches on. Will tell Pug!!

Now I need to correct you girls, who cares if there's droop and/or sag. Get those baby dolls out and prance around the garden!! :P

Bx :lol:

Please don't say you're ironing your hubby!! :D:D

Oh, your baby doll... :lol::lol:

Will give mine a quick spruce up and be prepared to dazzle my neighbours in the moonlight...Joking aside kim Wilde does her garden in undies and high heals so it is fine to tend our girls in whatever attire we choose. Think this will catch on!! Sexy chicken keepers and why not, modern women with a modern hen house!!

Think I will go and clean eglu but in sensible garb, it's too chilly.

Passed your neck of the woods today olivia on our way back from reading!

Toodle pip

Bx :D:wink:

No, I'm not ironing the hubby - I don't own an industrial strength iron!! :D

Now I do draw the line at gardening in undies and high heels because

a) I am a big knicker person - would scare the neighbours too much

and

b) I don't own any high heels!

I'll stick to nightie and cloggies I think !! :D

V. embarrassing incident this morning, I managed to lock my hubby out, he rang the doorbell, I didn't hear (hairdryer going full blast), I saw him walk past round to the garden gate, rushed down, (hair akimbo, only one eye made up, nightie on, no shoes) to unlock the gate for him - only to find he had someone with him - AAARRRRGGGHHHH - he had told me he was bringing someone back but I had forgotten - I did the four minute mile back to the house and hurtled upstairs before they came in!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: