CannyCat

Freecycle

:D:D:D

I love freecycle - we've got rid of several things that we just couldn't sell on ebay - a dog kennel, paving stones, spare gravel, stuff like that - it's great!

We listed a mountain bike yesterday which we won in a raffle a couple of years ago, & has been languishing in our shed ever since.

It went within 3 mins of posting, to a guy whose girlfriend had hers stolen last week - so we were really please that its now got a good home :P

We listed a mountain bike yesterday which we won in a raffle a couple of years ago, & has been languishing in our shed ever since.

It went within 3 mins of posting, to a guy whose girlfriend had hers stolen last week - so we were really please that its now got a good home :P

Wow, that's really cool :!:

It's so nice that this stuff goes to people who really need and appreciate it :)

Unfortunately we've just moved house so we dont have much left to post, but I've received a nice little table to put my sewing machine on in my new house, which I'm really grateful for!

Goodness - I've just signed up, but what a job! Kept having to fill in additional bits, and having to put in statements before I can even get a glimpse inside to see what its all about! Nearly didn't bother!

I'm not sure why Islington have a freecycle group as well as another giving/swapping website which I've used before - maybe I'll find out when they've approved my application for membership! :roll:

Just had my first success :D

I have acquired a 3 piece suite for one of my staff who has just signed for his first mortgage and moves in next week 8) He was worried because he has very little furniture and now strapped for cash so he is off to Hawick this afternoon to collect it :wink:

He has the bedroon sorted a TV and now a suite what more does a young lad need :roll:

Opps!!! :oops::oops:

I have just made a major mistake!

Having advertised my old washing machine on freecycle i reported that it had been given to a good home but i unfortunately wrote...

'Thanks to all those who were interested but the washing machine has not gone to a good home!!!'

Instead of NOW gone to a good home! :oops::oops::lol::lol::lol: