blackgold

Blackgold puppycam

this not having a view new posts button is maddening isnt it? There were some people who said they wanted to watch Princess give birth but i cant remember who they were. this thread was originally in the wrong place..... so it was moved to here and the first posts are now gone. Still it looks like it will be me and you lol Sue xxx

I let Princess in the dog yard while I was doing the vacuuming and she went into the hens walk in run, they were down the bottom of the garden. Princess dug a big hole and is now covered in mud.......... She is staying in the dog room with the others until she is dry and clean again... She keeps trying to dig holes in my leather suite as well so cant stay in here unsupervised... She is going to have her pups in the front room as the whelping area is already taken.... We dont usually have 2 litters at once except for last time...... but it happens that way if the girls come into season at the same time. This is a very precious litter as we need a girl pup to keep our ISDS lines going... The other litter i has Australian lines in it and so its only kennel club registered and not dual registered like these will be..... Simple lol love Sue xxx