blackgold

Blackgold puppycam

Sue, I haven't had any luck with the webcam, but am so pleased to see Princess's babies on your blog, they are so gorgeous. I'd have real difficulty handing them over to new owners when they are old enough....mind you 16 pups is enough to drive a saint to the bottle :shock: !!!

Good luck...and just as well you are so far away, I'd be round for a cuddle!!

Sha x

Sorry Sha, it went down yesterday and our son is away for the weekend and he is the computer expert......He is back tomorrow so it will probably be on tomorrow night. JJs pups have their eyes open now. The fun will soon be starting lol Just weighed tiny puppy she is 14 ozs now so maybe just maybe she might be ok. I want to keep her and call her Mouse.....What do you think? Love Sue ps you are welcome anytime lol only we dont allow strangers to visit pups until they are at least 3 weeks old......

You are saved a visitation, I'm near Chichester & that's far too far for a cuddle, however gorgeous they all are, you'll have to cuddle them for me instead - what a hardship! I'm glad Mouse (brill name!) is getting bigger **keep going little one**

I showed my mum & dad the pics of Rinty & his pups "he looks just like Flash" our old BC we had when I was a teenager - he calmed many a teenage tantrum & walked miles with me when things got tough as adolescence often is (can't wait til my 2 get there, (9 & 12 yo) :liar::liar:

Sha x

Hi Everyone

Please could you tell us what type of web camera are you using as our young Boxer girl is expecting and we would like to follow your example of been able to put something on here when the time is right.

This will be hers first little and also ours, so we are on a big learning curve.

I know I have to make a whelping box and get some form of heat to it but any advice would be helpful.

Thank you.

Ian , Valerie and Mum to Be Missy.

Sorry Missies mum i havent got a clue how the webcam works i have a techno son and he does it all. Have your pups arrived yet?.....My baby daughter is 28 tomorrow and is getting married on May 24th so i feel a bit old...lol. Puppies are all doing really well, even Mouse but the joy of them has been dampened because I found out on Friday that my 12 year old dog Gromit has cancer and it is untreatable. He is my dog of a lifetime so i am really upset. Love Sue xxx

Dear Sue

So sorry to hear about your 12 year old dog Gromit who has cancer it is not nice.

we lost our 7 year old boxer to cancer of the spine she is sadly missed. :cry::cry:

We are thinking about you .

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

Missy is expecting boxer pups around 23rd March

Goodness me Sue, haven't they grown!! I've popped on every so often & usually they've been asleep, but two of them have just put their heads up & shaken them for the camera :clap: gorgeous!!!

Did I just read that they've been outside for the first time today? They must be shattered after such excitement!

Hope all's well with you & the rest of the pack especially Gromit,

Sha x

yes it was a beautiful day today. couldnt put the cam outdise cos it is wireless but needs my son to finetune it and i was very busy with the stud dog owner and his wife coming to pick their puppies and my first hen party........Gromit is fine and is going to be scanned again in 4 weeks or so to see how fast the tumour is growing. fingers crossed it may be a slow one at least the vet said we noticed it early. Thanks and love Sue xxx