blackgold

Blackgold puppycam

Sorry about the loss of thread after last nights excitment. The moderator moved us to here and we vanished into hyper space. Webcam on for awhile though newborns are a bit boring...... We have broken all our records because she had delivered wait for it 8. Will do weights and seeing whether they are boys and girls later tonight. we dont like to mess around with them much at this age.... Love Sue and JJ, the proud mum

Hi

We are trying for our first litter and have followed this thread with interest. Our girl still has to be scanned to see if we are barking up the wrong tree or not.

At times she is broody and clingy usually ending up sitting very close to Ian on a chair.

We will let you know how we go on.

Congratulations on your 8 puppies and glad mum and pups are doing well.

Best regards

Ian , Valerie & Missy the Boxer

Thanks. we are rather proud of them. We have another litter due tomorrow....We ususally breed one litter a year but didnt last year. The litter due tomorrow will be ISDS registered and we hope to get a girl pup from it for us to keep. There are a couple of stunning dog pus in JJs litter iI fancy as well love Sue

sorry that was me i am just about to go and lock the kennels where my chooks are but fancied a cuddle with the pups. My OH has been doing the pictures of them but will leave you a clear view for now JJ the mum has come for a rst in here as well.. lol love Sue xxx

I had to go....and I've missed them :( - this morning there is a white wall :lol:

Have I upset you at some time?? :lol:

No I have to put the lights on for the webcam to work and when i am cleaning etc it gets in the way. We dont normally put it on until 6 pm but as it is the weekend it will be on all day. Our other girlsdog is just starting her labout now so it is going to be a busy day and night probably... love sue xxx

Princess wont be long now. I hope she has a nice girl cos thats what i need........ We are keeping one of hers definately and possibly one of JJs........ We must be mad..... Love Sue xxx The webcam has been set up to wireless now so i may move it to in here once Princess has had her first. If anybody would like to watch pups being born? love Sue