The Dogmother

Gorgeous poopies! Photo alert!

WOW - I've been looking at litters of pups recently & none have quite hit the mark - but these :shock: ... please PM me with details of price - I'm serious! I grew up with GSD's and have been looking for a dog for some time now (started off wanting small - but keep gravitating to the larger breeds!). I guess I'll be dreaming dog now 8)

edited to add: I am looking for a female - pref short as poss coat please! :oops:

I took some more photos and a video at the weekend, but haven't had time yet to upload them, will try to do it later.

The poopies are gorgeous; their eyes are open now although not really focussing, they crawl instead of dragging themselves and the markings are coming through too. Most of them are predominantly black (like little otters), but some now have tan splodges.

I understand that some of them are spoken for, but that there are both sexes still available. Some of the pups look like they will have longer coats than others. They are only just two weeks old now, so not ready for their new homes just yet.

Oh, and their ears smell divine :D:D:D:D:D

Pamster????? :wink:

Pamster????? :wink:

Yes :wink::whistle::angel::whistle::lol::lol:

I would so love a doggy- everyone I know is always really surprised that I have never had one - but I am really really trying to be good and saying I must not have one as I know I have to go back to work in the next couple of years (although only part time, and my mum retires this year so could pop in for me - mum also secretly wants a dog) and what would the old pud wuds say (kept saying that about a kitten and now we have one, they both just ignore her :roll: ) I could go on............ *sighs big sighs*

Clare - stop it :shameonu::shameonu::shameonu:

we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...we cannot have a dog...

:shh: do they have any left :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

gorgeous :wink:

cathy

x