missuscluck

Lonley G.P. needs a new pal.

We lost Speedy today. We found her dead on the hutch floor with her friend standing by her. No idea what happened at all. She seemed fine yesterday and spent the day outside in the run on the grass and was quite livley. Really sad but even sadder for her hutch mate Rosie who is looking really lost without her pal.

I think we need to find her a friend quick. Another little girl. I want to avoid Pets at home if at all poss. I think I will call the R.S.P.C.A tommorrow.

Anyone know of any breeders in the Cheshire area?

We are just outside Crewe. Im trying to avoid Pets at Home :|

Ill ask her Justine :lol:

I have heard rumblings that she wants to call her new piggy 'Summer'

Sounds like a rockstars daughter :lol:

Rosie is getting lost of extra cuddles and chocolate drops at the moment because we all feel so sad for her. I hope she likes her new mate.

Probably a bit too far - there is somebody in Warrington that does rehoming of guineas.

Good luck with your choice - don't forget photos! :D

if you want, I can always collect a GP for you and drop her off? Let me know if you want me to act as a GP courier :D

Thankyou all for your suggestions. The Winsford one was on my list of places to try.

Warrington is a bit further. Perfect for you though Justine! 'Guinea pig courier' ha ha. Bet you would have come out with a couple. Go on, you know you want to :lol::lol:

Anyways...

We went to see the trio of ginger guinea pigs today. When we got there one had already been sold leaving two. Well, we couldnt just leave one all alone and lonly could we :whistle:

So we came out with two sisters. Katie has named them Summer and Poppy. They look very similar but Poppy has an extra white spot on her back.

What a difference to when we bought our last two from Pets at Home. They were jumpy and bitey as anything and these two are very calm and cuddly. They have been reared at home by one of the girls who works in the pet shop.

Rosie seems made up with her new chums they are playing and chattering away.

Here is Katie with Poppy. I didnt take many as I didnt want to alarm them. Ill take some more soon.

guineapigs002.jpg

Hi so sorry about your loss :( . We have just lost our boy we have only had him for 2 weeks along with another boy . he was very chilled out and i had a feeling he wasn't right !! we got them from pets at home so wonder why you want to avoid pets at home ? i now have to get a new boy to go with the one i have got still ( massa ) but they have said i may need to bring him back as well and get 2 new ones as he may not accept another boy now ?? kids are very up set !! don't know what to do ?

We got ours from a small pet shop in Crewe. The lady who works in the shop breeds them and then brings them in for sale. Just struck on them really by ringing round pet shops in the area out of the phone book as I didnt want one form Pets at home. However having said that Rosie or PAH guinea is probably the most friendly of the bunch. One of our new Ginger piggies is a little madam! :D