Anna 1

Hi again! From Anna

Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone. I haven't been able to get my daily forum fix for ages now - apart from a couple of sneaky peeks last week. Work took over my life after Easter and to add to the mayhem the MOTH went to NZ for 7 weeks leaving me a stranded and deserted solo mother :cry: (violins please...). Now that I'm on holiday from school I should hopefully be around more (although supposedly 'working'!). I can't tell you how much I missed all the friendly chat and news on the forum and feel like I don't really know where to start trying to catch up as there are so many new postings :shock: My girls are as lovely as ever and Oliver (small son) loves them so much he keeps trying to go and sit in the Eglu with them - much to their alarm.

I guess the main thing I want to say though is - 'Keep Safe Everyone' in this mad, crazy world. I agree with everything that everyone has contributed so far on the subject of the bombings last week - heartfelt sympathy both to those injured, and to the families and friends of those killed (and devout thanks to the being who was watching over my sister that morning), and defiance to those responsible - YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BEAT US!!!

Well said Anna :lol:

I know exactly how you feel about missing the forum. My PC went in for an MOT and ended up having new parts and being 'off the road' - so to speak - for a week. House was sparkling clean, mind you, but I really missed everyone so much.

Do you teach? Both myself and my husband teach and we break up together on Friday, so I am looking forward to some us time, and some forum time!

Work took over my life after Easter and to add to the mayhem the MOTH went to NZ for 7 weeks leaving me a stranded and deserted solo mother :cry: (violins please...).

sorry i know im very stupid as im only 15 but wat does MOTH mean?

:lol:

8) Well done for asking, Lyndz, I was wondering. I have assumed Gina is correct there.

But, it could be a nickname because her partner is attracted to bright lights. :shock:

And brand new woolly jumpers. :shock:

:!: Lots of wool in N.Z :wink:

Do tell us Anna!

By the way, did wonder where you were, good to see you back. Its great having avatars; every time I see yours, I can recall your chook names instantly! :roll: How are they? :D