Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1 4 5 5 I once saw Bruce Springsteen live Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 clickety click... we're at 1456 Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1460 which it already was when I clicked - grrrrr Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1464 My DH says he doesn't snore !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1465 Will Gordon Brown survive Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1473 Small and green like a pea Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1475 Isn't it good to be alive Night night!! Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 1476 On Saturday my DS is going to the flicks !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1477 I've got seven again ........... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1478 Better early not late. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1478 I'm going to be out late I'm off to the casino tonight on a works do, is this a sign that I should put put my money on number 8? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1 4 8 0 Why do fluorescent colours glow ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1481 Anyone want a naughty bun? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted June 5, 2009 Author Share Posted June 5, 2009 1483 im as tired as can be Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackiepoppies Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1484 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1491 ...what has happened to the sun? Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 (edited) 1493 I'm slurping a big mug of tea !! (and munching on a twirl ) edited for typo !! Edited June 5, 2009 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackiepoppies Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1494 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1 4 9 5 I got a real word, I'm doing the jive (first time I've ever had a real word - menu ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1496 Isabelle is full of tricks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted June 5, 2009 Author Share Posted June 5, 2009 1497 Isabelle and I are off to Devon (in the summer) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1499 Running out of ideas to make it rhyme !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1499 Errr...... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 1501 I'm all done Nite Nite Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...