Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 28, 2009 Share Posted May 28, 2009 1295.... Hi Pam good to see you again! Clootie, I have a shoe thief - well 2 actually, and very rarely can I find a pair of shoes unless I leave them on the stairs behind the gate! And sorry I'm a lousy poet !! Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 28, 2009 Share Posted May 28, 2009 1298 Sha leaves shoes behind the gate !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 28, 2009 Share Posted May 28, 2009 1299!!!!!!! Who will be lucky and get 1300? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 28, 2009 Share Posted May 28, 2009 1300 1300 that's the way to go go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 28, 2009 Share Posted May 28, 2009 1302 Missed the big one, oh poo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1302Missed the big one, oh poo HeHe I got it! 1305 Lets have a little jive Morning All Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1306 Chickens have got fluffy knicks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1307 my chooks enjoy country livin' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1309....... These chooks are all mine (.............................plus the rest of the rabble who weren't building a new dustbath nor waiting in line to do a test run !!!!) Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1316 I wish my chickens could do tricks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1318 You should see what I just ate (nothing actually, it just rhymed well ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1319 I've had a gin and I'm feeling fine ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1320 How low can you limbo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1323 I'm going to go and climb a tree (actually no, 'cause it's quite dark outside ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 29, 2009 Share Posted May 29, 2009 1324 lets all vote a little more Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1326 my girls have fluffy knicks Good Morning Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1329 I've got my washing on the line Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1331 I think Isabelle has already won. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1332 Isabelle likes pink not blue Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1333 Who will sing a song with me ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted May 30, 2009 Author Share Posted May 30, 2009 1336 Isabelle does high kicks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChrisP Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1337 Like an angel from heaven Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted May 30, 2009 Author Share Posted May 30, 2009 Thanks Chris! 1338 Isabelle is my little mate Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 30, 2009 Share Posted May 30, 2009 1343 I'm bursting for a little wee Oops sorry too much information Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 31, 2009 Share Posted May 31, 2009 1346 and so begins today's fix ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...