redhotchick Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Well done Poet. I'll pop in on your Yahoo Group when I get round to it to! (and if I actually manage to crop anything this year!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
missuscluck Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Drat. I should have got your autographs yesterday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jlo Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 Lovely article Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 Great idea. It has nudged me into thinking something along similar lines. Can I be really cheeky and ask to join your Widnes group to see what sort of response you get? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 thanks everyone, I just hope it does inspire people along the same lines AND that we get lots of members for the swap shop Yes, DA, you can join if you like. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...