gooner.girl

Football Chat

Thought you'd get in quick before the slating started eh Phil? All i have to say is...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually i was hoping for a draw, would have been the best result for "Ooops, word censored!"nal.

Now... Liverpool destroyed you 3-0 and we thrashed Liverpool 3-0. Hummm. And so the logical conclusion is...

"Ooops, word censored!"nal are at least 6 goals better then Bolton! :wink:

Thought you'd get in quick before the slating started eh Phil? All i have to say is...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually i was hoping for a draw, would have been the best result for "Ooops, word censored!"nal.

Now... Liverpool destroyed you 3-0 and we thrashed Liverpool 3-0. Hummm. And so the logical conclusion is...

"Ooops, word censored!"nal are at least 6 goals better then Bolton! :wink:

of course you are Helen... except I remember it as 3-1 to Bolton... :wink:

we were battered today - the players were jaded. Here's my excuse - we only have a squad of 21 - so t'was inevitable! - and they were far better then us!

we beat Liverpool 2-0 at the Reebok - so, honours even!

Phil

Revnev said...

..and you'd also need "Ooops, word censored!"nal to beat Charlton presumably?

Well, that goes without saying cos i'm going to the match tomorrow and if we don't win, then Mike (OH) will have a horrible trip with me all the way down to Devon the next day, cos i shall sulk as i drive down there! Poor boy...

Yay! Man. U dropped points! Bet Fergusmoan isn't pleased!

Now all we need is for Villa to start playing well again and beat Chelsea tomorrow. Some hope!

agree! man'ure HAD to drop points at some point!! :dance:

come on Chelsea, lets beat villa and we'll be on their tails again :lol:

Revnev said...

..and you'd also need "Ooops, word censored!"nal to beat Charlton presumably?

Well, that goes without saying cos i'm going to the match tomorrow and if we don't win, then Mike (OH) will have a horrible trip with me all the way down to Devon the next day, cos i shall sulk as i drive down there! Poor boy...

you'll obviously have to go more often!!

Phil 8)

Pardew, Pardew whats the score?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm a happy Helen tonight!

We won 4-0 and although Charlton were rubbish, we looked like we could have moved up several gears as well! And Chelsea only drew! Well done Villa! :D

Back in our rightful place above Bolton...........

Pardew for Tottenham!

Pardew, Pardew whats the score?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm a happy Helen tonight!

We won 4-0 and although Charlton were rubbish, we looked like we could have moved up several gears as well! And Chelsea only drew! Well done Villa! :D

Back in our rightful place above Bolton...........

Pardew for Tottenham!

..and there's me offering you you a nice smiley post above!! :wink:

Y'see - no class these "Ooops, word censored!"nal fans - Even when they have won 4-0 (against 10-man Charlton) they are still more delighted to taunt Alan Pardew (who has done nothing to "Ooops, word censored!"nal except celebrate his own team's goal...) and gloat over Chelsea - and celebrate being above Bolton on goal difference...

:roll:

The mighty Whites still have to visit the Emirates....... and I hear Terry 'Enry is off to Liverpool... :D

enjoy your trip down to Devon - and I'm sure OH enjoyed his sulkless car journey!!

Phil (who never gloats, obviously... errr... very unattractive that would be!) :liar:

well done Villa - Its hard for me to say - but you deserved the point.

Chelsea tonight were gutless and useless. I NEVER slur my own team but without John Terry we just dont function. John Terry is everything to Chelsea - he is a tremendous captain, the driving force, a true leader and the best defender in the world, if a ball is coming in - he doesnt care how he defends it - he must come back soon :!:

Frank lampard doesnt deserve to wear the captain's armband - missing far too often in midfield lately, lack of commitment in tackles and too many selfish overshot strikes. :evil:

We are throwing it away - when I think back to the start of the xmas fixtures we were 1 point behind Man'ure - then losing 2 points to Reading, Fulham and Villa ( all teams we should have hammered).

come on chelsea :shameonu:

John Terry is everything to Chelsea - he is a tremendous captain, the driving force, a true leader and the best defender in the world, if a ball is coming in - he doesnt care how he defends it - he must come back soon :!:

apparently he's back for the next league game - after t'cup...

so relax! "Ooops, word censored!"nal will never catch you!

Phil

John Terry is everything to Chelsea - he is a tremendous captain, the driving force, a true leader and the best defender in the world, if a ball is coming in - he doesnt care how he defends it - he must come back soon :!:

apparently he's back for the next league game - after t'cup...

Phil

hee hee :lol::wink:

I hope he is Phil, I cant bear to watch us anymore...spend the whole game shouting at the tv...not good for me, my neighbours or the dog!

We'll see about that Phil....

Helen

xx

(relaxing on the farm in Devon...) Its a hard life!

hee hee, your'e in my county! hope your'e having a good time. where abouts are you ?? I could pop around :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Chelsea,

My friends live on East Fingle Farm which is inbetween 2 villages -Crockernwell and Drewsteingnton. Its halfway between Exeter and Okehampton, near Fingle Bridge and Castle Drogo. Ring any bells?! They are actually moving from here in September :cry: and we are going house hunting with them today. Theres a lovely thatched cottage in Rockbeare (Sp?) that we are going to see this afternoon though i don't think they'll get it - i might though! :wink: Whereabouts are you? We might have to come and decorate your house with "Ooops, word censored!"nal flags next time we come and visit! :wink::lol: BTW If you want cheap, great devon meat call in! Theres is the BEST!

I know all those places! fingle bridge is one of my favourite places to walk the dog by the river, just wonderful

Im about 30 mins up the road in small village near Tiverton.

im sure decorating with "Ooops, word censored!"nal flags is against Devonshire laws :wink:

have fun....happy house hunting - there are some beautiful houses in those areas

enjoy! :dance:

Fingle Bridge is great isn't it!? We have been on lots of walks there and even swum and rafted there in the summer when my friends 2 boys were younger (happy days!) Its literally 3 min down the road by car for us. The pub is lovely as well.

Am getting very upset that my friends are leaving their farm as i have loved milking cows, helping sheep lamb etc for the last 10 years here and its in such a beautiful spot. They have been breeding Bengal kittens as well. I know i shall cry the last time we drive away from here as i have so many happy memories!

One of my friends boys has an "Ooops, word censored!"nal duvert perhaps i should nick that and bring it round with me to wave at your house! :wink:

Martin is away at the moment - sulking on a beach in Lanzarote :wink:

Watched both games in some pubs, to be fair VILLA were amazing in the Charlton game and some cheating play by romedhall cost us the game! But we came marching back with a draw against Chelsea! :)