gooner.girl

Football Chat

Revnev said...

..and you'd also need "Ooops, word censored!"nal to beat Charlton presumably?

Well, that goes without saying cos i'm going to the match tomorrow and if we don't win, then Mike (OH) will have a horrible trip with me all the way down to Devon the next day, cos i shall sulk as i drive down there! Poor boy...

Saw parts of this game whilst Villa were on, "Ooops, word censored!"nal looked very dominant and some good goals!

so relax! "Ooops, word censored!"nal will never catch you!

We'll see about that Phil....

Helen

xx

(relaxing on the farm in Devon...) Its a hard life!

I think Liverpool could catch Chelsea, they've been cut from 200-1 to 66-1 with the bookies. Only seven points behind!

Helen

xx

I think Liverpool could catch Chelsea, they've been cut from 200-1 to 66-1 with the bookies. Only seven points behind!

Oh pur'lease martin....Liverpool are pants....id rather ANYONE caught us up or over took us than liverpool. Lets hope "Ooops, word censored!"nal absolutely hammer them in both cup games coming up :pray::dance:

Helen

xx

Oh pur'lease martin....Liverpool are pants....id rather ANYONE caught us up or over took us than liverpool. Lets hope "Ooops, word censored!"nal absolutely hammer them in both cup games coming up :pray::dance:

Slim chance of that happening though!

Welcome back Martin! Hope you had a nice holiday?

I'd be very disapointed if "Ooops, word censored!"nal finished below Liverpool this season, they're not really that good - i don't think we will win BOTH cup games though... one each i reckon...

you simply must win them!

I think you will do them in both games, easy :lol:

My brother is a member and a Liverpool Fan, but he logs on once in a blue moon so probably never sees this thread!

thank goodness. Dont encourage him Martin ok :wink:

Why isnt he Villa then?

It's me who is the odd one out. The whole family are split between Derby County and Liverpool. My Dad's side are keen Liverpool supporters because we are related to the Shankly's. My Mum's side are mostly DCFC because they lived there most of their lives and most of them still do!

Derby county, blimey - seems like yonks ago they were in the PL. Remember many happy trips to stamford bridge to watch chelsea stuffing them. (before the west tier was built)

seems like you're the wise one martin....villa...liverpool...derby - if I HAD to chose it would be villa :wink:

Yup. But even they beat Bolton 3-0 despite being rubbish...

Snigger........

:lol:

Helen

x

Mmmm... putting three goals past another team... when was the last time Bolton did that???

errr.........

Mmmmmmmmmm..

Ahh!! I remember... Have you forgotten already, Helen??? :D

Phil