gooner.girl

Football Chat

Looks blank to me to Egluntine. It does look a nice stadium actually Phil, i would say shame about the name but ours is not much better! :oops: I would post a pic of ours but i don't know how to!

Gutted Villa lost to Man. U - poor Martin must be gutted - they were so close to a draw...

Oh so Rosickys goals were just flukes then? Both of them?!

So Gallas is rubbish then? And Toure? And Van persie? etc etc.

Now, what Aston Villa player would actually get into the "Ooops, word censored!"nal team? Er. None! :wink::lol:

Gareth Barry, Olof Mellberg, Milan Baros, Stilyan Petrov, Thomas Sorensen, Stuart Taylor (has done).

If you give us ljungberg we'll give you Stuart back,

Looks blank to me to Egluntine. It does look a nice stadium actually Phil, i would say shame about the name but ours is not much better! :oops: I would post a pic of ours but i don't know how to!

Gutted Villa lost to Man. U - poor Martin must be gutted - they were so close to a draw...

Out of all the cups! Very dissapointed with that pile of **** in the grey pants. :cry:

Oh so Rosickys goals were just flukes then? Both of them?!

So Gallas is rubbish then? And Toure? And Van persie? etc etc.

Now, what Aston Villa player would actually get into the "Ooops, word censored!"nal team? Er. None! :wink::lol:

Gareth Barry, Olof Mellberg, Milan Baros, Stilyan Petrov, Thomas Sorensen, Stuart Taylor (has done).

Martin the comedian!! :wink:

Phil

too tempting, Helen... far too tempting... :D

library_sign_2.jpg

8)

Phil

But Wenger said Ljungberg can go! £2MILLION should do it.

Martin, when Wenger sells Ljungberg for £2 Million, I personally, will undertake to have a whip round amongst the Laydees of the forum and raise the money so WE can buy him! We could have him on a time share basis.... :wink::D

Villa was robbed of a replay

Can anyone tell me where they got 4 minutes of extra time from? :shock:

and why oh why is the "elf" solskjaer still scoring,....the man must be 62 years old at least ??!! :shock::lol:

ManU scored in the first minute of injury time - there would have had to have been at least one minute to take account of the goals scored and the substitutions..

O'Neill was a bit of a muppet to moan about it - given they conceded in the 91st minute - Villa needed all the injury time they could get..

if Villa had equalised again then it would have been ManU that was robbed - not Villa..

match stats show that ManU had 8,345 shots to villa's 3..

no robbing today - just some awful keeping by pyjama-boy...

Phil :wink:

too tempting, Helen... far too tempting... :D

library_sign_2.jpg

8)

Phil

Very true resemblence. It's as quite as a mouse in the Emirates! :lol:

Oh! I'm on for that Annie! :wink:

I don't want Ljungberg to be sold - where did you hear that he was Martin?

"Ooops, word censored!"ne Wengers interview in the news of the world.

"It would be in the club's and freddie's best interest for him to move on and find a new club."