gooner.girl

Football Chat

Us??? We're very respectful aren't we Chelsea!

Asked after your health. checked you weren't drowning in your hot drink, respectfully listened to your war time storys, enquired as to your needs for the football match - 'should i bring a comode Sir?'

EVEN sent you a dolphin nurse - what more do you want Phillip?!

Us??? We're very respectful aren't we Chelsea!

Asked after your health. checked you weren't drowning in your hot drink, respectfully listened to your war time storys, enquired as to your needs for the football match - 'should i bring a comode Sir?'

EVEN sent you a dolphin nurse - what more do you want Phillip?!

the dolphin rang the doorbell - and tried to sell me a timeshare apartment.. not what I was expecting...

anyway - off for my cocoa and my rich-tea biscuit (just a small cocoa - you have to be careful at my age otherwise you're up in the middle of the night...)

got my hot water bottle ready and the steradent nicely fizzing..

see you in the morning... off to dream of Nat Lofthouse and FA Cup glories past... the White Horse Final... ahhhh.. them were the days..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... (hic!)

Phil

:(:( He needs no introduction here, we'll miss him.

Now you can look forward to lots of goals, Martin! :D

I'll try & be a bit pleased for you. LSH was born in Aston Lane, within the sound of your ground, lived there 'til he was a month old.

I think you have an excellent new player there, Martin. 8)

WOOO HOOOOO !!!

the great CHELSEA FC in their 1st final of a possible 4 !

good game (I know its only Wycombe) but a great aggressive performance from the former "muppett" shevchenko....who is now great goal scorer !!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:

spuds or "Ooops, word censored!"nal in the final......I'd prefer spuds - cos we will beat them...but cos I hate the spuds I'd also like "Ooops, word censored!"nal to beat them :think:

Shevchenko looked like a different player.....fast and aggressive and not sluggish.

Don't get to excited, my Granny could look fast and aggressive against Wycombe - he needs to do it where it counts - in the league like Baptista needs to also!

no honestly, it looked like someone had replaced his batteries!

no honestly, it looked like someone had replaced his batteries!

LOL! Interesting mental image there! Made me laugh, the cat jump off my lap in fright and my mobile fall on the floor and lose the text i was sending!!! Doh!

IF we do get through, i doubt we will beat you cos Wenger will put the youth team out probably. If the spuds get through i hope you thrash them Cashley or no Cashley :evil:

cashley was pretty poor again tonight. He's an odd boy.

when he was with you - best left back in europe a player I admired

Cashley to Chelsea - cant cross the ball/own goals/and I curse him

I'm sorry i know i shouldn't laugh but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still i don't supose he has any chance of being dropped? That really would be funny. Serve him right!

TRAITOR :twisted::twisted::evil:

I cant believe me and hubby call him Cashley....its sorta stuck :shock::lol:

Talking to my gooner boss today (he and his dad were season ticket holders at highbury) and he is a devoted gooner. He was well chuffed with the result at the weekend.

He hates the fact that im not at work as im the only person in an office of 50 (men and women) that knows what they're talking about when it comes to football. (even the other men are lightweights when it comes to footy) :lol::wink:

I cant believe me and hubby call him Cashley....its sorta stuck

I'm sure theres a reason for that Chelsea... :wink::lol:

Going back to spuds - "Ooops, word censored!"nal Martin Jol has said...

Their second team is probably as strong as any other Premiership side outside of the top four

I think he's right as well! Mind you our ladies team is better then Villa and Bolton! :wink:

Martin and Phil are quiet tonight... OH! i know why! This coversation is about a cup neither of their teams are in!!! haha!

You have a gooner boss? Cool! I work with a palace fan and a charlton fan both female and the school handyman whilst not particuarly supporting any team (though i think he likes west ham) knows enough about football to keep teasing me! To be honest i just take the mick out of the non "Ooops, word censored!"nal supporting kids :oops: though most of them have seen the light and support "Ooops, word censored!"nal now! :wink: Theres still a few Chelsea, Liverpool and Brighton fans left! I'm working on them...

Its nice to have people on the forum that know what they're talking about football wise (thats you and me Chels! Not sure if the boys do - their taste in teams is well dodge to start! :wink::lol: )