KB

Chicken netting

Is there anyone in the Banbury area who would be willing to share a roll of chicken netting with me? My garden is small but I need to use it to divide it up so that in the winter it does not become a sea of mud everywhere. PLEASE HELP if you live near. I am happy to collect it and deliver it to you to be divided. KB

How much is it for half, I may be interested.

Martin

:D

I think it will cost £60 for a whole roll and Clare says she will deliver it to you if I can get it soon. I will contact Omlet tonight by e mail but will have to wait till tomorrow evening to get their answer. They may be able to cut the roll in half if you can share it with me. Thanks for your reply. KB

I'm going to talk to Mum about it now.

Will be in touch tonight! 8)

:D

:D As you have to ask Mum I'll be kind and say you can have it for a bit less than half price - after all you will be helping me out.

I also am a Mum though my 'chicks' are all over 40 now!! But we had almost every pet you could think of over the years including a hermit crab which lived under the sofa and came out when it was quiet to eat up the biscuit crumbs. I'll say for half a roll £25. KB

Bargain Martin!

That's very kind of you KB, I think that he wants it for when he gets the allotment and takes his chooks up there. His mum's also not too keen on having chicken poo on the back doorstep :lol:

If you come to an arrangement, then let me know and I'll put it in the back of the van and bring it to Stratford, Martin.

CX

Hi Katie and Clare I've just spoke to Mum and I have got the go ahead to buy the netting. Clare pm coming your way soon.

Katie I'm very greatful that you've given me the opporunity to purchase such a bargain. The netting will be used in the garden temporarily until I get a run converter and then it will go up the allotment.

Thanks Very Very much!

Martin

Bargain Martin!

That's very kind of you KB, I think that he wants it for when he gets the allotment and takes his chooks up there. His mum's also not too keen on having chicken poo on the back doorstep :lol:

If you come to an arrangement, then let me know and I'll put it in the back of the van and bring it to Stratford, Martin.

CX

Clare and Martin I have e mailed Omlet to know if the netting is available so I will let you know too. KB (blue eglu)