chick wiggle Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 I,ve just been told off for making the chickens peckabloks before the kids tea! Do you think I have my prioritys a little mixed up Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 ROFWCL I know my teenagers know now that the pecking order has changed in our house Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 Aww priorities schmiorities! Give the kids peckabloks for their tea! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 Not really... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 What did you give to the chickens? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 Sounds about right to me . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 I haven't made peckablocks can you pm me over the ho to do guide please??? xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ms Marple Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 What is a peckablock??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 It is one of those sticks that have loads of seeds and treats stuck to them.....a bit like a seed/treat kebab for birds! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Webmuppet Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Can I have the recipe please............I won't put it in my cookery folder......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 No need to feel guilty, I think for an omleteer you have your priorities just right Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...