Ygerna Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 Limoncello for *whispers* Christmas presents I am also starting my shopping too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Webmuppet Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 You can never start too early preparing for Christmas...........I have been knitting Christmas pressies for a while. I have scheduled half term week in October for a frenzy of pre Christmas cookery...........a bit of child labour is always handy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted August 10, 2009 Author Share Posted August 10, 2009 I really want to make lots of gifts this year, especially as DH's family are a complete 'mare to buy for. Maybe we can have a thread where everyone can add their ideas for others (me)to steal or is that pushing the Christmas boundaries too much Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 There was a thread last year called someting like "What are you putting in your hampers" - I'll leave you to find it though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted August 10, 2009 Author Share Posted August 10, 2009 There was a thread last year called someting like "What are you putting in your hampers" - I'll leave you to find it though ~Ah yes, I remember that one, I shall have to find it. I was hoping for some other types of gifts too, things for children and so on. For example, I am thinking of making some of thesehttp://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11437 for the childrens stockings and I Love these treeshttp://thelongthread.com/?p=1656 (sorry to anyone who feels this is an inappropriate time of year for Christmas ) eta-just realised that this is in the 'all things nice'forum. oops Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted August 16, 2009 Share Posted August 16, 2009 p=1656[/url] (sorry to anyone who feels this is an inappropriate time of year for Christmas ) No such thing Ygerna I have been planning for weeks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 16, 2009 Share Posted August 16, 2009 Me too - I already have a 'to make' list, have Toffee Vodka on the go & nice full stocking bags for the daughters Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 16, 2009 Share Posted August 16, 2009 There was a thread last year called someting like "What are you putting in your hampers" - I'll leave you to find it though viewtopic.php?f=20&t=36538&p=645089&hilit=christmas+hampers#p645089 I feel a 2009 Hampers thread coming on Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted August 18, 2009 Author Share Posted August 18, 2009 viewtopic.php?f=20&t=36538&p=645089&hilit=christmas+hampers#p645089 I feel a 2009 Hampers thread coming on I double dare you to start it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...